Sunday 22 January 2012

Banana loaf,

I am trying this year to actually stick to a new years resolution, you know none of those conversational killer, non chocolate eating, organised freak sort of resolutions...
I have chosen to get that oven on and start baking the good old hearty farmers wife sort of baking! I am a typical Victoria sponge with a cuppa tea sort of baker but that's all goner change, I've got myself a loaf tin!

I also usually start this new years resolution process in February as telling myself to change something because it's January doesn't bode well with the brain so I just trick the brain! If you keep thinking of something it will never survive. (thank you Oscar Wilde)

Well here she is, well what's left of the banana loaf we had for pudding after the lovely nanins Sunday roast!
We liked it so much we had two slices each and I went even further and had custard!
God this will be an easy resolution to keep especially when cake puts smiles on everyone's faces!



1 comment:

  1. new years resolution with banana loaf., it's delicious and unique way to celebrate the new year's resolution. I wish you very very happy new year and good luck for your future accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete