Sunday 19 December 2010

The Case of The Missing Sketchbook





Well it's not really missing i know where it is, Just that i can't reach it. I am a little devistated as it's at my old sixth form so when i found these little beauties i was quite over the moon.
They really tie in with the weather at the moment meaning cold and yes i would agree slightly eerie.
I managed to take some photos with my film SLR today in the shop so if you don't see them up in the next day or so it means that any thread of photography skill i thought i had i obviously need a bit more practice in. Hopefully they fulfill my expectations!

1 comment:

  1. It's very rare that people also have good and inspiring photography sense. and I can see that skill in your pictures it just looks so natural and beautiful. Great work

    ReplyDelete