Friday 17 December 2010

A Delightful Evening

Last night was a night of all things wonderful: wisdom, laughs, company, pizza & of course vodka. I went for a lovely banquet of pizza with the streets most ambitious and dedicated women i've ever known, they were filling me up to the brim of knowledge and wisdom!

I'm in a very good mood this morning with the shop looking up to a respectable standard and people mooching around, i have just been to see the beautiful mistress curtain in her lovely bespoken antique shop with the granparents they enjoyed it very much. I also told them to go and visit the lovely Miss Pickering who i hope didn't stay up to late last night, as she has the best smelling shop in stamford.

Anyway no time to chat have a gingerbread latte getting cold here,

2 comments:

  1. Thank you kindly Savory Mistress. It has been said that the entire TOBY NORRIS flock are buying your Christmas jumpers. You have the most inviting supply of knitwear. You have warmed my heart x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you my love, what we need to do now is with all those vintage christmas decorations in your enticing cove of treasure, is make necklaces and earrings for them to get really festive!
    I miss you wise owl see you tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete