Thursday 6 January 2011

New Year, New Me?



"A new year a new start"
"Out with old in with the new"
"Present rather than past"
"Don't look back in anger"

All these expressions everybody goes by but most people like me can't actually help but think of the year thats gone by.
The new year has already started with a bang thats knocked me sideways, however i am going to do all them tedious new years resolutions as i have made mine more of a fulfilling hobby than a mind numing never going to happen in a million years goal to achieve by the end of the year.
I have signed my self up to a sewing course that i'm very excited to start which will lead me to an endless feeling of happiness especially when i start using those dusty old vouge pattern pieces!

Also the search is still on for learning the ability to speak French, again.

1 comment: