Thursday 1 September 2011

Choose Life?

I'm in a philosophical mood today, i was yesterday too. I have stopped smoking for two days, i have began to wonder how others look at life & i'm reading about how a woman is perceived through the eyes of God. Don't quite know why this mood has came over me possibly something to do with the Missing Curtain being all dark and mysterious or could be the lack of nicotine?

The weather doesn't know if it's coming or going with sunshine today for the Stamford Burghley Horse Trials, well that's stole my custom for today, possibly?

Emma has got me all excited for the Roller Derby, even though growing in success in the UK it's BIG in America, so couldn't resist putting up these 1960's American Cheer leader jumpers. Not like that has anything to do with Roller Derby but it's the closest thing i have!

1..2..3..4

Enjoy the sunshine today!

No comments:

Post a Comment