Wednesday 21 September 2011

A little Bird told me...

A Robin to be precise, that winter was coming early this year, what a surprise there then (well not really as I do live in the glorious Great Britain where the weather has more mood swings than a person who has mood swings on a regular basis).

Not such bad news though as winter is my favourite time of year. Hot Lattes in rustic tea rooms, with my big Norwegian cardigan and fur lined boots!
This winter I'm loving the heritage, fetish, sequin textured look. It's a bit like that episode from 'Friends' when Joey dresses up in all of Chandlers clothes, who new that layering technique would catch on (obviously in a more sophisticated look, no offence Joey).




1. DKNY A/W 2011 2. Dries Van Noten A/W 2011 3. Giles A/W 2011 4. Henrik Vibskov A/W 2011 5. Pringle A/W 2011 6. Proenza Schouler A/W 2011.





1...2...3...4...5.
My 1960's Penny's Boots!!!

www.thatindielook.com
twitter.com/thatindielook

1 comment:

  1. Savory... I love your fashion advice. Clever. You make it accessible for people like me!
    Well done x

    ReplyDelete